Stand-Alone Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Better late than never....

I need to take time out of my usual bout of endless blathering and droning on about me (because I am JUST that fascinating a subject) for a public service announcement.
This goes out to the men out there.  Actually, the married men, although the single ones can listen in - prep work for you guys.  She's there in the morning, and again at the end of the day.  She knows more about you than the Man, yet despite numerous opportunities, refuses to take advantage of that knowledge (I hope! :P).  You pledge your blood, sweat, time, and freedom to her, and profit none by it.  She is your best friend, your closest confidant, your most insightful counselor, and if you don't keep your eyes open and be aware, can be your worst nightmare.
So let us take a moment, bow our heads, and give thanks............to our wives.
Thanks for being there for me honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment