Stand-Alone Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

In the top running for Geek of the Week......

Most guys get jazzed about a sports car snapping the needle in a 1/4 mile, or a gun making yea size hole in so-and-so at this distance, or the latest martial arts epic starring (insert current martial arts superstar).  For me, my blood gets running when I learn new tech tricks.
Just recently, I learned how to turn a flash drive into RAM.  Before that, I became proficient (on my own) with using a bit torrent client.  Unfortunately, only ONE of these skills survived the watchful eye of Comcast, Inc.

Apparently, some people flag their bootlegged copy of a game as genuine, and have the gall to submit their huckster flag to "the proper authorities," where it can later be used against me in a court of law.

1 comment:

  1. In my defense, my copy was bootlegged as well. Still, you gotta wonder what it takes to convince yourself you're morally superior by telling your ISP your illegally-downloaded videogame is being illegally downloaded from your computer.

    ReplyDelete